Ever feel tired, depressed, worried or mad? Well medicine can't cure that, only God can. There are not too many things in this world that are free. But there is a gift that I can guarantee is free, that gift is the gift of salvation. What is that? Well take this test:
1. If you were to die today, do you know you would go to? (Be honest..) If you answered no, then go to step 2, if you answered yes, praise God!
2. There is a way to know 100% that you will go to Heaven. First thing God wants you to know is that you are a sinner. Romans 3:23 says that for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God. In other words, we are all sinners. If you recognize you are a sinner, then go to step 3.
3. When you were young, what did you parents do when you misbehaved? Hit you with a chancla or punished you right? Well, God is our Father, it says in the Bible in Romans 6:23 that "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." In other words, when you die, your body will go 6 feet under, but your soul will go to Hell unless you ask God for forgiveness. If you want to, then lets move on to step 4.
4. Easter, its not about the bunny rabbit, its about Gods love toward you and God wanting you to know that He sent His only Son to die on the cross for you. The Bible says in Romans 5:8 that "But God commended His love toward us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Go onto step 5.
5. In order to go to Heaven, you must accept Jesus as YOUR personal savior by confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that God sent Jesus to die for you and that He rose on the third day. It says in the bible in Romans 10:9 "that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." and 10:13 says "whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." All you need to do now is bow your head, close your eyes, and open up your heart and pray for forgiveness. You can say something simple like "Dear Lord, I come before you asking you to forgive me of my sins, please come into my heart and be my saviour. I know when you died on that cross for me my sins were forgiven and that you rose on the third day to go to Heaven. Please be my personal saviour. I ask these things in Jesus' name..AMEN!
Now your name is written in the Book of Life, which means no one can erase that name and now you are Heaven Bound!
For more information, click here.